COVID-19 RENTAL ASSISTANCE
- Applicants must complete an application that is available at the drop box located at the front of the building – 915 SW 3rd Ave. One will be mailed to you, if requested.
- Fill the application out completely
- Sign the form
- Provide information regarding COVID-19 – job loss, income reduced, etc.
- Provide wage information and back up documents
- Provide information regarding rental arrearages
- Completed application is required, confirmation that need arises from COVID-19.
- Drop the application off at the drop box, mail it, or call a Housing Advocate at 541-889-9555 to make arrangements.
- A Housing Advocate will review the application and connect with each person to discuss additional or missing information. This may be via phone contact, text, or other means agreed upon.